Why we love the cinnamon toast crunch shot
Just like the key lime shot, this shooter is inspired by another favorite food. This time it’s a childhood classic that’s bringing all the nostalgia – Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
This shot is equal parts Fireball and RumChata, so it’s super easy to make or batch for a crowd, and it’s goes down easy.
Rimming the glass and serving it with whipped cream is totally optional. You won’t be missing out if you don’t do it. It does make for a pretty presentation, but it’s totally up to you.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it
**This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.**
Ingredients & substitutions
- RumChata – I haven’t tried any of the substitutes for RumChata, but there are a few out there.
- Fireball – Any cinnamon whiskey will work here.
- Cinnamon toast crunch cereal – We crushed some cereal to rim the shot glasses. This is totally optional, but it does make a really good snack.
- Whipped cream – Also optional but it’s easy and adds to the creaminess of the shot.
How to make a cinnamon toast crunch shot
Shake the shot. Combine the Fireball and RumChata in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
Garnish and serve. Strain into a shot glass and top with whipped cream before serving.
Go ahead. Have another drink!
If you love this cocktail, I’m sure you’ll love the rest of my drink recipes. Sign up to get my latest sent straight to your inbox every week.
- 1 ounce Rumchata
- 1 ounce Fireball whiskey
- For garnish: whipped cream
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add Fireball and RumChata. Cover and shake until cold.
- Strain into a shot glass and top with whipped cream.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Shots
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 158
- Sugar: 11.8 g
- Sodium: 1.4 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.8 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cinnamon toast crunch shot, rumchata and fireball, cinnamon toast crunch alcohol drink, cinnamon toast crunch shot ingredients, cinnamon toast crunch shot rumchata, cinnamon toast crunch drink, rumchata fireball
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.