Why we love this pink moscato sangria
- This recipe is perfect for when you need some pretty pink cocktails. This is one of the cocktails we made for my sister’s baby shower. A refreshing and vibrant pink moscato sangria is just what we needed to elevate the excitement and add a splash of sweetness to our event.
- As with most sangrias you can choose to add a little more fruit, personalize it to your preference. Try it with some raspberries or watermelon pieces for an extra burst of sweetness. Don’t forget mint leaves work great as a garnish, plus they lend a aromatic element that’s perfect for summer.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it
**This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.**
For a single pitcher:
Combine the 1 bottle of wine, 1/2 cup strawberry-flavored vodka, 2 cups soda and fresh strawberries.
If you don’t want strawberry vodka, you can substitute any flavor or plain vodka instead.
Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve in glasses filled with ice.
For a large batch:
In a large drink dispenser, combine 4 bottles of wine, 2 cups flavored vodka, 8 cups (or 1 2-liter bottle) of soda and 1 pint of sliced strawberries.
You can also substitute 1 bag of frozen sliced strawberries.
Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve in glasses filled with ice. I like to also put out an extra bowl of sliced strawberries for garnish since they normally can’t come out of drink dispensers.
Everything you need to know about moscato sangria
This moscato sangria is a bit sweeter than traditional sangria, making it more like a punch recipe.
Yes. It’s a sweet Italian wine made from grapes. It can be made with white or red grapes, but it’s generally made into a white or pink wine.
Sweet wines tend to have a higher sugar content than dry wines, but that doesn’t mean sugar has been added to them.
More wine cocktails you will love
More sangria recipes you should try
Go ahead. Have another drink!
If you love this cocktail, I’m sure you’ll love the rest of my drink recipes. Sign up to get my latest sent straight to your inbox every week.
- 1 750-ml bottle pink moscato wine
- 1/2 cup strawberry flavored vodka
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda (or club soda)
- 6 – 10 large strawberries, sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine and vodka. Add strawberries and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the lemon-lime soda.
- Serve over ice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sangria
- Method: Stirring
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 9.8 g
- Sodium: 8.7 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.2 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: sangria, wine, cocktails, party drinks, pitcher cocktail, strawberry, dairy free, vegan, Moscato sangria, pink moscato sangria, moscato cocktails, cocktails with moscato, sangria recipe moscato
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.