Why we love this cocktail name
- Want to double up on holiday fun? This is the perfect drink to make while you’re doing your holiday baking this year.
- This creamy martini features a bit of amaretto, giving it a hint of classic almond flavor that makes sugar cookies so delicious.
- Make it fun by garnishing with your favorite holiday sprinkles. We used Christmas color nonpareils, but your options are really endless.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it
**This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.**
Ingredients & substitutions
- Whipped cream vodka – I opted for this over vanilla because I prefer the flavor (and I usually have a bottle on hand for making my favorite key lime pie cocktail), but you can use either in this recipe.
- Irish cream – This adds a layer of creaminess and a bit of sweetness to the drink. If you want to make this dairy free, try Bailey’s almond cream.
- Amaretto – Amaretto gives this drink its distinct sugar cookie flavor. If you don’t have amaretto, you can also use Frangelico or another nut liqueur.
- Heavy cream – This acts as a sort of frosting. The fat balances out the sweetness and mellows the flavors the other ingredients. You can also use half-and-half or coconut cream (for dairy free).
How to make keyword
Rim your glasses. Dip the rim of your martini glass in simple syrup. You can also use corn syrup or agave. Whatever you have that’s sticky.
Just make sure you barely dip it. Any excess syrup will cause the sprinkles to drip down the sides.
Then, spread your sprinkles on a plate and dip the rims into them.
Shake the martini. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add your drink ingredients. Cover and shake until cold – about 30 seconds should do it.
Serve the drink. Strain your martini into the prepared glass and serve immediately.
More martini recipes you will love
More holiday cocktails to tryPrint
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka or whipped cream vodka
- 1 ounces Irish cream
- 1 ounce amaretto
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream
- For garnish: nonpareil sprinkles, simple syrup
- Lightly dip the rim of a martini glass in simple syrup allowing an excess to drip off. Then, dip in sprinkles to coat.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, Irish cream, amaretto and heavy cream. Shake until cold.
- Strain into prepared martini glass and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Vodka
- Method: Mixing
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 325
- Sugar: 19.1 g
- Sodium: 34.2 mg
- Fat: 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.4 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 34 mg
Keywords: sugar cookie martini, christmas martini, holiday martini, whipped cream vodka drink
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.