Why we love this lavender gin lemonade
- This cocktail embodies summer with it’s bright, floral and aromatic flavors enveloped in freshly made, tart lemonade. This is the ultimate refreshment for hot summer days.
- It’s simple preparation and impressive presentation make it the best cocktail to prepare for any summer occasion. Prepare your lavender simple syrup ahead of time to make it extra simple.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it
**This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.**
Ingredients & substitutions
- Lavender simple syrup – We follow this recipe for homemade lavender simple syrup, but you can use store bought or follow your favorite recipe if you prefer.
- Lemonade – This recipe does not use prepared lemonade, instead this cocktail is made with fresh lemon juice then sweetened to be more reminiscent of a fresh squeezed lemonade.
How to make a lavender gin lemonade cocktail
Shake. Vigorously shake contents until well chilled then strain into a cocktail filled with ice.
Top with bubbles. Fill glass with club soda to top off. Serve with a twist of lemon.
More lemon cocktails you will love
More gin cocktails recipes you should try
Go ahead. Have another drink!
If you love this cocktail, I’m sure you’ll love the rest of my drink recipes. Sign up to get my latest sent straight to your inbox every week.
2 ounces gin
1 ounce lavender simple syrup
2 ounces lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Strain and serve over ice with a lemon twist.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Gin
- Method: Shaken
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 15.4 g
- Sodium: 13 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.9 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: lavender lemonade, gin lemonade cocktail, gin lemonade cocktails, gin and lemonade, lavender lemonade recipe, lavender gin, gin lemonade, lavender lemonade recipes, lavender gin cocktail, lemonade and gin, lavender lemonade cocktail, lavender gin cocktails, gin lemonade drink
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.