Why we love this cotton candy martini
- The pale pink color of this cotton candy martini makes it beautiful and festive.
- It’s perfect for celebrations like Easter – this is why we topped ours with a pink Peeps marshmallow.
- Leave the candy off and serve it as a cute pink drink for a baby shower or Mother’s Day brunch.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it
**This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.**
Ingredients & substitutions
- Vanilla vodka – Whipped cream or marshmallow vodka will also work.
- Raspberry vodka
- Cotton candy syrup – We used snow cone syrup that we found at Target for this recipe, but you can also use this blue cotton candy syrup. Jelly Belly also makes a snow cone syrup that’s pink.
- Half and half – You can substitute heavy cream or full-fat canned coconut milk.
How to make a cotton candy cocktail
Rim your glasses. Dip your martini or couple glasses in a little simple syrup and rim the glasses with sanding sugar.
Mix the cocktail. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the martini ingredients. Cover and shake until cold.
Garnish and serve. Strain into your prepared martini glasses and top with a cotton candy Peeps marshmallow. Serve with cotton candy on the side (if you add it to the top of the glass it will just melt into the cocktail).
More sweet martini recipes you will love
More vodka cocktail recipes you should tryPrint
- 1 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce raspberry vodka
- 1 1/2 ounce cotton candy syrup
- 1 ounces half-and-half
- Rim a chilled martini or coupe glass with sanding sugar.
- Fill a shaker with ice and add cocktail ingredients. Cover and shake until cold.
- Strain into prepared glass and garnish with candy.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Vodka
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 26.6 g
- Sodium: 32.5 mg
- Fat: 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.8 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 1.4 mg
Keywords: cotton candy cocktail, cotton candy martini, cotton candy drink, Easter cocktail, easter cocktails
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.