Why we love the white gummy bear shot
The white gummy bear has always been my favorite in the pack (I’ve always loved the white lifesaver, too). For a long time, I couldn’t figure out what flavor it was, but it is most definitely pineapple.
This drink is normally made with raspberry vodka and peach schnapps, but there are so many great flavors of schnapps out now, so I try to make it with pineapple schnapps to mimic the candy flavor.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it
**This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.**
Ingredients & substitutions
- Raspberry vodka – This seems to be the best flavor to blend with the ingredients to create a pineapple flavor without going all in on the pineapple theme.
- Pineapple schnapps – You can also use peach schnapps (which is the traditional ingredient), but I think it overpowers the other flavors so I’ve swapped it out. Feel free to bring it back into the mix if you want.
- Pineapple juice – A little splash of pineapple juice gives the drink added color and enhances the flavor. If you don’t have it, feel free to skip this ingredient.
- Sour mix – I used homemade sour mix, but store bought works fine.
- Lemon lime soda
How to make a gummy bears shot
Shake the shot. Combine the shot ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Cover and shake until cold.
Garnish and serve. Strain the shots into two shot glasses. Garnish with a gummy bear. To do this, I like to slice up the gummy bear to separate the “legs” and set it on the rim of the glass, but you can also push a few onto a cocktail pick.
Go ahead. Have another drink!
If you love this cocktail, I’m sure you’ll love the rest of my drink recipes. Sign up to get my latest sent straight to your inbox every week.
- 2 ounces raspberry vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple schnapps
- 1 ounce sour mix
- 1 ounce Sprite
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Shots
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 191
- Sugar: 26.3 g
- Sodium: 7.9 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.9 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: white gummy bears shot, white gummy bear shot, white gummy bear drink, white gummy bear shot recipe
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.